Hack Showcases and RPG Hack Showcases are a series where I show off various game and rpg hacks. I try to stick with hacks that improve gameplay or add quality of life features, completely or partially change the plot and characters, along with additional content, dialogue, graphical and sound improvements. Non-rpgs I try to give a full run to, or at least enough for a solid review. Rpgs I will stick with titles that have enough changes in the beginning to show off, and when I can, show parts later in the games where more differences appear. There may be spoilers in the reviews and videos. Some of these I may stream fully in the future or play on my own. Reviews are open to later revisions due to bug and content updates or me playing them and finding anything new I wish to bring up.
Super Pitfall 30th Anniversary Edition is a celebration and a rebuild of the NES game by Nesrocks. The game has been modernized from the graphics, a save feature, sound test, the controls and more!
- Completely new graphics
- Completely new Soundtrack
- New menu screens
- Improved game design (no more hidden items, warps are now doors, new in-game HUD, improved game controls, small level design adjustments, etc!)
- Improved performance
- Seamless, fully automatic save feature (please hold reset while shutting down when playing on a repro cartridge to avoid save file corruption).
- Available languages: English and Portuguese (choose one of the patches in the zip)
- Many more small improvements!